Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Er, hello!

I just noticed Schmutzie mentioned me and when someone like Schmutzie mentions you, you'd better damn well get something interesting up.

Meanwhile, you caught me in my jammies with a bit of oatmeal dried to my cheek and coffee spilled down my shirt. Yeah, the new design is appropriate.

A little about me: 30-something, living in Toronto, married to Trevor, owner of two cats, one dog and this laptop. The laptop is by far the most reasonable.

What else? I have a thing for Coronation Street. I work in the television industry. We recently got out of debt (the how here and here) People often think I'm pregnant but I'm not. I do actually read Tarot cards as implied, but I have no psychic powers that I know of.

Oh yeah, and I'm about to leave my beloved for eight months to go back home, which is thousands of miles away. Reasons here.

Thanks for stopping by!

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



3 comments:

Blogger Elan Morgan ~ 3:58 PM

We'll have to get together when you get back.  


Blogger info@thebabymarketplace.com ~ 6:59 PM

Huge Corrie fan here too! Couldn't help myself and read a couple of Corrie blogs and now I know that ... oops! won't tell yah, you may not be as nosey as I.

Love the coffee stained blog design.  


Anonymous Anonymous ~ 9:28 PM

Love the new page design...Still entertaining, honest, true and wonderful as always!  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON