Monday, March 23, 2009

Grace in Small Things

1. Dear friends who came over and watched BSG with us, and who were clearly into it as much as we were.
2. The special BSG meal Trev cooked, which means there is leftover vegetarian linguine in the fridge.
3. Discovering that there are leftover kalamata olives! I'm absolutely going to super-load my linguine.
4. A leftover cupcake to have after leftover linguine. Don't tell James.
5. Getting treats from the UK in the mail from my mom.
6. (An extra one because it was my birthday) the fact that all my family (in-laws included) came together to make me feel so special all weekend.

Labels:

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON