Monday, May 10, 2010

Dreams

Last night Mac slept from 10PM (which is when we arrived home from Kamsack) to 4AM. My body was so confused by this that around 2AM I reached over and tried to pick up Trevor. I kid you not.

I've decided to restart Grace in Small Things. It's such a great way to keep track of how awesome life is.

1) A walk by the lake near Duck Mountain Lodge with the in-laws.
2) Seeing where my SIL's wedding is going to be.
3) Watching Mac play with his grandpa out in the yard.
4) Watching Charlie swim like a mad otter suffering from spring fever.
5) A particularly deep conversation with Trevor on the drive home through a dark and stormy night, Mac and Charlie snoring in the back seat.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON