Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sleep Update

Mac just put himself to sleep. He'd had a bath and a good nurse and a cuddle and even though it was about an hour ahead of schedule he seemed tired, so I put him into his bed. I was completely ready for the screaming but it never came. He gazed up at the window, sucking his thumb. So I left the room (normally I sit by the bed to console and kiss and hug and to insist firmly that he lay back down). Over the baby monitor I heard him talking a little to himself and now... silence but for the deep breathing of sleep.

Next step: through the night but for one feed? And sleeping in until at least 6:00AM? I don't want to be greedy but please, Universe. It's been nine months. Pretty, pretty please.


posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON