Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Trevor

When I first met him, he had a cigarette hanging out of the side of his mouth and a Globe 'n Mail under his arm...
Note: At the time of this photo, Mac had just peed on Trev's head. I still don't understand how it happened and I'm not going to ask.

* * *
TREV: Look at what's become of my life. And it's all your fault!
WORKING: ME?! You're the one who was shooting that loaded gun everywhere!
TREV: You told me we couldn't get pregnant! You're the one with the bad math!
WORKING: Why is it always me who has to be responsible for all of the math in this family??
TREV: Because I don't understand the equation! It's girlgebra!

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 8:17 PM

Looks like the front picture on a VHS tape of a cheesey 80's flick....can't think of a title yet...someone help me out here.

a  


Blogger Amalia ~ 9:43 PM

Three Men and a Baby?  


Anonymous Anonymous ~ 7:54 AM

I was thinking more an original movie title like, "I used to be cool" or "Blur" or "Trevor's triumphs,tribulations and training wheels?"

a  


Blogger Tyler ~ 1:43 AM

"Just You and Me, Baby" starring Trevor.

And, I gotta side with Trev on the whole girlgebra thing. I am a man, and therefore I know when I'm capable of making babies (always). I'd say it's up to the girl to keep track of things on their end.

I suppose you could retort that us guys could always exercise a little skepticism, but in those circumstances it's really hard... uh, I mean DIFFICULT.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON