Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rounds Three and Four

Trevor took Round Three. You screamed for about 20 minutes. Then you 'went to sleep' and just as we were high fiving, you started up again. Round three to you.

I took Round Four. I nursed you ( you still get to feed 2-3 times a night, but not in my bed, yo!). Then I put you down. You started to fuss. I unclenched your fingers and shoved your thumb in your mouth. You started to suck away with me holding your hand and stroking your fingers. You fell asleep. Round Four to me.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Blogger Unknown ~ 11:42 PM

Good one on "Rounds Three and Four".And I would like to say that I'm living my dream of owning my own business and working from home earning equally or more than the regular jobs by using http://debtfreeliving.ownanewbusiness.com.

Thanks,
Peter- Working Moms make more  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON