Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Potty Training

Little dude has an owie on his pee-pee. Yes, those are technical terms. Imagine if you had a rash on your genitals. First, I bet you'd be shitting your pants. And he is, only literally, and hence the rash. Second, you'd probably be damn miserable, too.

So he's been getting A LOT of naked time. And accordingly, we've been getting better at 'catching' poops and pees in the bathroom sink. I know, I know, it's gross but it works. In fact, it works so well that now all we have to do is take him to the sink, make a 'pss, pss' sound and he lets 'er rip.

So far we've caught more than we've missed and we continue to improve on our timing. If I can figure out how to keep all parts pointing down whilst holding him, we may take the experiment to the toilet.

Oh, and I understand if you want to find alternate facilities to use while visiting us.

* * *
(Trev is holding Mac, who looks across the room at me)
TREV: Don't look at her. It'll just make you hungry.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



3 comments:

Blogger Eden ~ 7:32 PM

Want our potty seat? It has a pee shield.  


Blogger Amalia ~ 8:14 PM

Sure! You don't need it?  


Blogger Eden ~ 9:50 PM

Vin's been using the big toilet for months. He does stand on the pot to reach the sink, but we can substitute something else - say, an actual stool built to hold his weight. Let me know. We'll be around your end of town Sunday but you'll have to remind me....  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON