Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Liar, Liar

What is it about this blog that turns me into a LIAR every single time? I said we were catching more of Mac's poops and pees than ever. Today everything is coated. Everything. I've changed three times and we have to rewash the floors in three separate rooms.

So, in that vein, let me shout out to to the Universe that MY LIFE IS HELL BECAUSE HE WILL NOT SLEEP FOR LONGER THAN TWO HOURS AT A TIME AT NIGHT, 30 MINUTES DURING THE DAY.

(Pause. Wait for sounds of snoring from the cradle?)

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



3 comments:

Blogger Family Compass ~ 1:28 PM

I'm so sorry the sleep thing is sucking for you guys right now. Let me know if you want a sympathetic ear or someone to help trouble shoot.  


Anonymous Tracey ~ 11:01 AM

It does get better...
at night, have you tried letting him sleep with you? I found that gave both me and our boy about 10 hours sleep a night. Before that he was waking every half hour. I chose the 10 hours. it was better for my sanity. And for my marriage.  


Blogger Brika ~ 9:19 AM

This may not be your thing at all, but one thing I found helpful to get my girl to sleep for longer was to put her down sooner...

I used http://www.picknicksbrain.com/baby-sleep-feeding-schedules/

Mind you, she was about 7 months old at this time, but I know lots of other parents who kept telling me "Sleep when the baby sleeps" and seemed shocked that she wasn't sleeping more than 30 min at a time during the day.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON