Monday, September 21, 2009

GiST

The anti-depressants make me nauseous, but I haven't experienced a low in over a week, so they might be working? Of course, we can pretty much count on Mac sleeping straight from 8PM to about 3AM, give or take an hour*. Consistent sleep sure helps.

1. The office is done! After a year, we can start unpacking our books! And sorting our bills (one task is slightly more exciting than the other).
2. Nutella on bread. Helps the medicine go down.
3. Trev's bed head. It's spectacular.
4. Mac's morning smiles.
5. Sunday brunch with the family, particularly when it's a birthday and there's cake involved.

* knockonwoodknockonwoodknockonwood

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



5 comments:

Blogger Tyler ~ 9:55 AM

Nutella = Best thing ever. I don't even bother with toast. My pre-CrossFit morning snack is a single heaping teaspoon.  


Blogger Amalia ~ 12:18 PM

Is that paleo...? ;)  


Anonymous Anonymous ~ 9:02 PM

I love nutella, Dave thinks I'm weird for eating it.

Tina  


Blogger Traikman ~ 11:36 PM

All I have to say is:
Nutella...banana...crepes.  


Blogger Tyler ~ 10:59 AM

Trevor, that sounds awesome.

In answer to your question, Working,... no. Neither is beer. Or Costco fries with gravy.

I did the burpees and the wallballs, but I'm glad I decided to skip this challenge.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON