Monday, September 14, 2009

GiST

It's been awhile!

1. Triple chocolate bunt cake. I don't even like chocolate that much, but my sister's birthday cake may have converted me.
2. Seeing my new brother-in-law hold my new son.
3. Mac's face when he's just fallen asleep. I like to gaze at him when I go to bed because it makes me sleepy, too.
4. Thunder showers at night.
5. My nephew cuddling on Grandpa's lap after he got an owie.
6. Cold Guinness.
7. A nursing marathon while watching True Blood.
8. Mac's morning smiles.
9. Seeing Charlie put weight on her leg.
10. My other sister taking Mac this weekend. Trevor and got to catch our breaths, and we even went on a date!

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON