Tuesday, July 28, 2009

GiST: Purple Boob Edition

1. Dr. GP, who actually read the research I brought in and prescribed the Dr. Jack Newman concoction I wanted.
2. A healthy baby in the 90th percentile for height and weight.
3. Gentian Violet. It's deliciously purple. Every night I paint up like I'm going to a tribal nipple worshiping ceremony and Mack wakes up with five o'clock shadow.
4. Trev, who changes all the night diapers, makes me coffee (one part coffee to three parts hot water and shut up, it's good) and whatever I want for breakfast before he runs off to work.
5. The fact that Trev has work right now. Keep it coming, Universe!

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON