Thursday, July 09, 2009

Due Date + 1

My friend KJ suggests telling people you're due two weeks after your due date. Note to self for next time, because the constant stream of well meaning inquiries make it really hard to forget about The Due Date and how many hours over it I am.

I am grateful that the people in my life are excited. Imagine if they weren't. But I just gotta stop thinking about The Birth for awhile or I'm going to go bloody crazy. It could be another two weeks.

Working out has provided a nice distraction. Baby, here's what your parents were doing the week of your birth. Or the week before the week of your birth. Or in the weeks before... oh, never mind. We've been working out:


Photo via Crossfit

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Blogger Robin ~ 1:11 PM

GREAT PHOTO!!  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON