Monday, June 08, 2009

Marital Conversations: Pre-Baby Pics

WORKING: So Dave is still willing to take our pictures.
TREVOR: Really? I thought we were going to just get him to do baby pictures?
WORKING: Yeah, but he seems to have some ideas for pre-baby pictures. Personally, I think we should do it exactly like this.
TREVOR: ...
WORKING: I'm kidding.
TREVOR: But I would like to have a sense of humor about it.
WORKING: Yeah, me too.
TREVOR: Like, (stands up) you're standing there and then I stand beside you trying to stick my belly out as far as yours.
WORKING: ....
TREVOR: Because it would be funny.
WORKING: ....
TREVOR: Because of your belly.
WORKING: ....
TREVOR: Apparently you don't really want to have a sense of humor about it.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Blogger Tyler ~ 10:27 AM

Best. Blog post. Ever.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON