Sunday, June 07, 2009

Grace in Small Things

1. The smell of drywall mud.
2. I might get to have waffles today.
3. My doulas, who I saw last night at an event. They're pretty cool.
4. Eating cookies with Michelle and Brika while watching The Business of Being Born.
5. A morning snuggle with the puppy and, er, Trev's calves.*


* Okay, so weird pregnancy thing: I have to sleep upside down in bed. There is logic to it, I swear. See, I prefer to sleep on my right side facing the windows but the heavy part of the baby, the back / bum, is on my left side. So for both of us to be comfortable, I have to flip around. Poor Trev - gets a face full of my feet every night.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 7:51 AM

Love your Grace in Small Things.... it makes me stop and think about whats important in my life also........  


Blogger Amalia ~ 10:28 AM

Thank you! I take all the credit. Okay, not really. It's a schmutzie.com project.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON