Monday, June 01, 2009

Grace in Small Things

My new runners always make me feel like I should get up and get doing. Today I really need my runners. Because otherwise, I'm going back to bed.

1. A tidy back yard. Now we have two weeks to bring the grass back to life before our Baby BBQ.
2. A husband who has work to go off to today. Even if it's just a little gig, onwards and upwards, my love!
3. The increase in grunts and groans the dog makes as she gets older.
4. Waking up slightly cold. I love cool nights.
5. New insulation, vapour barrier and drywall in the front of the house! Now our house will no longer manufacture icicles THAT CAN KILL YOU.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON