Tuesday, June 16, 2009

37 Weeks

At least according to Google Images, at 37 weeks pregnant I'm supposed to have a picture taken of me and my belly posing in front of an immaculately arranged crib and change table set.

Hmm. Here are my current photo options:
  • pointing to the garbage bag of baby stuff I've set aside until I think of somewhere to put it.
  • modeling the only two outfits I now fit, neither of which are very flattering (in fact, I think I've worn out the crotch of my stretchy pants to the point of indecency, not that I can get a good look anymore).
  • hoisting the cradle towards the camera because I haven't found the little missing piece that holds it into the frame.
  • embracing the love of my life. I mean the body pillow (and it's an unstable relationship at best these days).
  • and if you really want an accurate portrayal of these last few weeks, shoveling my face full of food.
All whilst lovingly cradling my belly, of course.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



2 comments:

Blogger Hildy ~ 1:57 PM

Just pretty please don't do this:
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2009/06/06/hes-having-a-baby/  


Blogger Amalia ~ 4:53 PM

Too late.

Just kidding.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON