Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Marital Conversations

TREVOR: (stops the vacuum cleaner) Remember the other day when you asked what I tend to think about, generally?
WORKING: Huh?
TREVOR: Like when I'm just doing stuff around the house, what I'm thinking about?
WORKING: Oh right.
TREVOR: Well just now I was wondering what would happen to the smell if I farted into the vacuum. That's the kind of thing I think about.

* * *

TREVOR: I'm thinking about giving up on talking. I'm not good at it.
WORKING: (frowns)
TREVOR: I'm serious.
WORKING: So... how are we going to communicate?
TREVOR: I'll just shrug.
WORKING: You think a shrug could relay enough information that we could still conduct our marriage?
TREVOR: <<shrug>>

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



3 comments:

Blogger Family Compass ~ 10:04 PM

LOL

and FYI, my security word to be able to leave this comment is:

dicalot

is it just because I work with teenagers that I find this funny?  


Blogger Amalia ~ 9:41 AM

No, that's just funny! Dirty, dirty Blogger.  


Blogger Tyler ~ 5:00 PM

Now I'm wondering what would happen in that vacumming scenario. And I actually used to sell vacuums. I guess it would ultimately depend on the suction power and the quality of your vacuum's filter.

If Trevor ever decides to test his hypothesis, he should definitely watch his ass.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON