Friday, April 24, 2009

Marital Conversations

"I'm downloading the Enhanced Audio Version."
"Well, you know what they say about guys who download the Enhanced Audio Version..."
"What? Oh yeah, they have small iPods."

* * *

"Hang on, Charlie. I have to blog what Trevor just said."
(Trevor rolls his eyes)
"Well, my blog has been a little lean lately."
"And depressing."
"You read my blog?"
"Of course I read your blog."
"To see what's going on up here, right?" (I tap my head)
"Well, usually to read the thoughtful analysis after what is generally a shit storm."
"Oh."
"And to read the complimentary parts about me."
"There are complimentary parts about you?"
"Tons!"
"There's maybe one. One compliment."
"Yeah, but I read it over and over again."

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON