Monday, March 30, 2009

Grace in Small Things

This post is dedicated entirely to the kindness of the people I'm very lucky to call my friends:

1. Bag fulls of books and baby clothes from Brika and Jordan
2. Bag fulls of books and preggo-clothes from Naomi and Dan.
3. The generous offer from my in-laws to buy us a crib.
4. A community of FB friends who respond en masse when I put the call out for advice about everything from ultrasounds to "Seeking Doula" (and soon: what kind of crib should we get?).
5. The honest tales of pregnancy and parenting. You can't scare me, you can only prepare me. So thank you for imparting your wisdom.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



2 comments:

Anonymous Teachingchris ~ 1:31 PM

Our crib story...

http://teachingchris.wordpress.com/2008/12/06/the-crib-is-readythe-countdown-is-on/  


Blogger Eden ~ 2:20 PM

My crib story: usedregina.com :P  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON