Monday, February 16, 2009

Grace in Small Things

1. The "only when we're driving home from Kamsack" stop at Melville A&W.
2. My new nephew Evan. Well, he was born last year but I just got to meet him for the first time.
3. The way Evan gives open mouthed kisses and laughs uproariously when Uncle Trev 'rocks out'.
4. Chocolate cake with vanilla frozen yogurt. I don't have a sweet tooth but I can't resist my mother-in-law's baking.
5. Being with Trevor on the road, even when we're not really talking about anything in particular.
6. My in-laws who are always so welcoming and don't seem to mind that I practically go into hibernation as soon as I walk through the door.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



2 comments:

Blogger holymotherofgod ~ 9:50 PM

Hello again. Congrats on your pregnancy! Yay! What are your plans? Are you off work for maternity leave??  


Blogger Amalia ~ 2:24 PM

I will be off work, but not for mat leave. It's too soon. Ah, the life of a freelancer!  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON