Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Grace in Small Things

Grace in Small Things

  • The promise of a burrito for lunch. I dunno why, but I’m always excited for bean burritos, even the kind that start out frozen.
  • The sunshine outside. I have to remember to step out for a breath of air later. In fact, I just have to remember to breathe. Breathing is good.
  • That Northern Exposure plays on my lunch hour.
  • That people at the office have recently expressed that they trust my work.
  • That every time our little office plant (species undetermined) seems to be at death’s door, I can bring it back with a sip from my water bottle. It’s a damn resilient plant. It’d have to be.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON