Friday, January 30, 2009

6X365 Grace in Small Things

Of course I can't just leave it like that. Here we go:

1. The excited, nervous jolt I get every once in awhile when I remember that I'll find out about Nursing school in about a month.
2. The knowledge that even though I missed him this morning, I'm going to see Trevor in about a half an hour at work.
3. The bed was the perfect temperature of warm this morning.
4. Toast with butter for breakfast.
5. And remembering that I did three 10-second handstands at Crossfit yesterday! I like to think I blew the baby's mind, but most likely it didn't notice much, being immersed in fluid.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON