Monday, January 26, 2009

5X365 Grace In Small Things

  1. The way the walking path by my work is cut into the hard packed snow. It looks like a chunky set on an old episode of Star Trek. A Class K ice planet, or something.
  2. The way my pasta shells all tucked into each other sometime during the cooking process. I shall now call this dish “Cuddling Pasta Salad”.
  3. The warm feeling I get knowing Trevor is working just in the other room.
  4. My family clinking champagne glasses over brunch yesterday to celebrate my sister’s engagement.
  5. A sensation, like a hand being gently dragged along a shower curtain. Did I just feel the baby for the first time?

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



2 comments:

Blogger Eden ~ 2:17 PM

I think you felt it. It can be ripply.

Is this the third sister? I like the choice of SO!  


Blogger Amalia ~ 2:22 PM

Yup, Sonja and Giles!  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON