Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On Tarot: Follow Up

I recently posted an entry featuring a controversial (all right, downright mean) quote. I should have expressed more clearly that I do not agree with the definition of the term or the radical views of the person who said it.

But it sure got me thinking. I determined that there are things about the industry (and it can be called that) that make me uncomfortable.

Look, anything that gets us thinking, debating and determining our own boundaries as readers is valuable. Again, it goes back to my point about going to places that might be uncomfortable. It's worth it. So long as it remains respectful. Which he clearly wasn't.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON