Saturday, May 24, 2008

Photo Catch-Up

I forgot we have a digital camera. On it I found this:


It's the little guy Trevor gave me when I left Toronto back in August 07. I was scared of everything; scared of flying, scared of leaving Trevor for eight months, scared of the new job. Trevor said this guy would hold my hand in his stead.

And now I find myself on the other side of that, as it turns out, entirely delightful experience, back home with my little family:

These are growing all over our yard:

What the flowers see:


And this is my new Tarot table:

Friend and artist Adrienne rescued the parts from two completely different tables and put them together to make the perfect surface for reading cards and, yes, computer stuff. I love this table.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON