Friday, April 18, 2008

Time To Admit

Today I'm back to using my much safer travel mug with the snapable lid. And you know what I just realized? It's really just a sippy cup for adults. For me. Yesterday I went back to a conventional mug and spilled coffee all over my Revenue Canada tax forms and Trev's magazines.

In other news, a big fire down the block at about 2AM last night. Flames leaping as high as the sky. At least nine fire trucks showed up, that we could count. No mention of a thing on today's news.

And a transit strike looms, which means Trev has no way to get to Scarborough other than to take our car. And since he's working nights next week, he'll be hitting the DVP and the 401 right at the peak of rush hour....

Poor bastard.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON