Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Morning Marital Conversations

“I’m gonna go shower.”
“Whoop-dee-do.”
“Hey, don’t make me come over there!” He actually puts down his coffee again and moves towards me. We’ve already hugged, so….
“You’re stalling, aren’t you?”
“Yeah, I am,” he says sheepishly and picks up his coffee again, turning towards the bathroom, “That’s why I’m always late for work.”

I don’t really blame him for stalling, though. He has to commute to Scarborough and his edit suite looks out over the 401. Totally depressing.

P.s. Darling, if you're reading this, don't be depressed! Remember the screening tonight! And maybe fish 'n chips on Bloor!

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON