Monday, April 28, 2008

Bird Flu and Otherwise

Today’s writing was kick-started by Bird Flu (see below). I love this song. Big' ol cans on my ears, I stand in the middle of my living room (curtains closed) and actually achieve total ‘booty shake’. Or what I think might be booty shake.

(Note: this move will NEVER be assessed by a jury of my peers. By which I mean any humans. The cat, however, continues to be traumatized)

I couldn’t do my usual stomp, though, cuz Trev has the actual flu and is downstairs trying to sleep, hoping for miraculous recovery before his night shift starts. Poor man. The downside of freelance.

I wonder if Bird Flu would make a good belly dance song? Anyone?


posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON