Sunday, March 16, 2008

Marital Conversations

During our typical evening call, Trevor had the nerve to say I sound like this:
“Yay, I’m done my job!”
“Oh shit, I’m unemployed.”
“I love Cross Fit!”
“I’m sooooo sore. I hate being so sore.”
“We should drive the long way back to Toronto to see the country.”
“We should go through the States cuz the dog might be uncomfortable.”
“I don’t know if I want to move to Saskatchewan.”
“I just bought us a house….”

It’s not the fact that he points out my inconsistencies. It’s the fact that he imitates me in a shrill, old lady voice. I’m going to take up smoking, cuz I’d rather be a Bea Arthur than a Betty White.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON