Thursday, August 16, 2007

Random

I just spent a very lovely lunch hour at my desk catching up on Corrie Canuck episode updates. Gosh, but I love those guys. They make me laugh. In related news, PVR’s are back ordered two months in this town. I’m drinking more pints than usual, a classic symptom of Corrie withdrawal.

Trevor arrives tonight for a 9-day visit. Back in Toronto, there is a six year-old black cat sitting in the middle of an empty house going, “WTF.” My poor boy.

So, are you any good at your new job, you ask? I’m not sure. It’s hard to tell with these things. No one has really yelled at me yet. They gave me my own email address. So that’s something.

It's worth noting that I work in the same general space as French Television, full of beautiful women journalists with Quebecois accents. You know the look: slim, elegant, so very je-ne-sais-quois. If I swang that way, I'd be enjoying myself. As it is, I only glare at them jealously (usually as I reach for another piece of licorice or spiced carrot cake or cheese).

I had my identity stolen last week. No, that's not fancy talk for my feelings on leaving Toronto. And actually, I don’t consider my credit card my identity. But it was stolen. And whoever stole it spent $500 at Claires. Claires! Come on, people!! I honestly thought I would attract a higher class of thief. 18 or older, at least.

I had two weblog celeb sightings last night: Reality Faker and Schmutzie! Both as wonderful in real life. It’s good to be back.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Blogger Elan Morgan ~ 11:13 AM

You called me a celeb. Ha!  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON