Friday, August 03, 2007

Boo

I am having trouble typing this. But I need to do this.

I lost my cat today. Literally lost her, then I found her. She looked like she was sleeping. She wasn’t. I picked her up, wrapped her in the yellow towel and brought her home. I’ve just buried her in the back yard.

K. and J., you entrusted her to me and I have failed. I can’t properly express my grief.

Goodbye, my sweet, sweet, stinky little Boo. I am so sorry.


Limey Boomer A----

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



8 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 7:24 AM

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm sure she had a good life with you.  


Anonymous Anonymous ~ 8:54 AM

I'm sorry to hear about Boomer. At least you have lots of great memories of "Boo".  


Anonymous Anonymous ~ 9:20 AM

Rick and I are so sorry to hear about Boomer..... we feel your loss  


Anonymous Anonymous ~ 9:39 AM

Bye Boomer, you did well while you were here, lots of people will miss you.  


Blogger Elan Morgan ~ 9:49 AM

Aw, damn. Poor kitten. And poor you. It is so hard to lose a loved one.  


Anonymous Anonymous ~ 2:13 PM

We're also very sorry for your loss.  


Blogger notquiteawake ~ 3:29 PM

I'm so sorry. I'm almost crying at work and I have a rule never to cry at work.  


Anonymous Anonymous ~ 7:27 PM

I don't know what to say. I feel terrible about this.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON