Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sweet Jebus, That's Old

The state of the planet worries me. My comfort was that I will probably die before it gets really bad. You know, "I'm sorry about the mess, my future kids. Good night and good luck."

And now this:
“The first person to live to be 1,000 years old is certainly alive today; indeed, he or she may be about to turn 60,” says Aubrey de Grey, the Cambridge University geneticist who has become the de facto spokesman of the anti-ageing crusade. “Whether they realise it or not, barring accidents and suicide, most people now 40 years or younger can expect to live for centuries.”
Link.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Blogger Eden ~ 12:41 PM

NOOOoooooo thank you.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON