Monday, July 23, 2007

Marital Conversations

“I hope you don’t meet someone else while I’m away.”

“Wouldn’t that be funny if after saying that, you’re the one who meets someone. You call me, Hello, Trev? I’ve met another man.’

“That would be funny.”

“And I’d be like, fine, come get your damn cat!”

“My cat? So you mean Kiwi. What happens to Boomer?”

“She’s going to the Humane Society. And then I’m getting a condo downtown.”

“That’s your dream life isn’t it? A bachelor in a downtown condo.”

"Yup.”

“Which makes me wonder how you ever landed in this,” gestures around, “situation.”

Shakes head, “I have no idea. Who was it who said ‘life is what happens while you’re making other plans’?”

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON