Friday, July 27, 2007

Mall Update 4 - To The Younger Generation

Oh youth of today. Yes, you, the one sneering at her mom. You with the hair and the Tiffany earings. You’re on your cell phone, you’re holding hands with that boy, you’re swinging a nicer purse than I’ve ever owned in my life. You still have a slim bod and that natural colour that I would kill for. Is that natural? Maybe not. You're young, but who knows these days.

But oh my darling. No matter how much you paid for it, you will never be able to pull off ill-fitting clothes. Never ever. I can see your butt crack for gawd’s sake. You haven’t been that size of jeans for a few years, it looks like, and if you can’t walk in them, DON’T WEAR HEELS.

(Note To Self: ditch half of wardrobe, possibly these jeans)

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON