Sunday, July 29, 2007

Reiki and A Plant

I'm enjoying the last Sunday before I leave. Unfortunately Trevor had to work AGAIN. I took the dog to the beach and then had my very first Reiki treatment, thanks to a gift card. There was a lot of waving and wooshing and sweeping of hands over my body. She put a garnet on my solar plexus and other things in other places.

When we started she said my energy field was about as low as you can get, practically dermal. Towards the end of it she felt around about a foot or two above me and said, “that’s better.” I feel much like I do after acupuncture treatments: lightheaded and very thirsty.

Here is a picture of a plant that I rescued from someone's garbage. It was nearly dead. I have no idea what it is, only that it's the first plant to survive by my hand. I'm better with animals.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 6:45 PM

The plant is a fuschia. They can be a little tricky to keep alive but looks like you are doing a good job. They are quite pretty.  


Blogger Amalia ~ 7:14 PM

Thanks, Sissy! I guess the trick is to continue what I'm doing, which is ignore it and leave it to the elements.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON