Friday, June 08, 2007

Whine

I’m going to whine a whole bunch in this post. If you can’t abide whining, please skip this post. In other words, Husband, you might want to skip this post.

I’m tired of having a sore ass (due to broken tailbone. Just thought I'd clarify).

I’m pissed that it’s 7:30 AM and I already have a smog headache.

I’m pissed that the Toronto Public Library’s free audio books don’t work on anything related to Mac.

And, um, what else? Hm. I’m pissed thaaaaaat….

Okay, I thought I had more concrete things to whine about. I mean, if you're going to whine, at least have a reason.

I’m fat! I’m a terrible housekeeper! I haven’t written a word all week! (I mean, obviously I’m writing this but you know what I mean)

Whine-whine-whine-whine-WHINE!!!

I’m done.

WHINE!

Kay, now I’m done.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



3 comments:

Blogger notquiteawake ~ 1:12 PM

I'm going to counter that with "You're a kind, talented person who I miss going on coffee walks with". So there.  


Blogger Amalia ~ 1:27 PM

Bless your heart, Not Quite Awake. That does make me feel better.  


Blogger Jacqueline ~ 6:42 AM

I wish I had read this earlier.

"I’m fat! I’m a terrible housekeeper! I haven’t written a word all week!"

No, you're not whining...you're wigging out. But don't worry, we've all been there.

You're not fat. I've never seen your place, but if you're a terrible housekeeper, it doesn't matter because we all are. I haven't 'written' in over 2 years and I define myself by my writing.

It's okay love, you're grand the way you are.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON