Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Luck Keeps On A Pourin' In

In latest news, I fell down my basement stairs this morning. Arse right over teakettle. I'm really feeling it. I'm thinking about getting one of those donuts that women sit on when they've just had babies.

This is the latest in a sting of medically related incidents the last couple of weeks, only some of which I've shared with you. I'm bruised and battered and not too attractive.

Trevor says he's going to get me one of those medical call buttons. You know, "help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" I think he's also programmed 9-1-1 into his speed dial.

We're out of band-aids again.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON