Thursday, May 24, 2007

Link: A Review of The Secret

Of course it has occurred to me that I might be attracting all of the strange things that are happening to me. Even if it's simply a case of being very distracted, that's still a state of being that is getting me into trouble.

Part of me loves to assign MEANING to every little thing. I attracted the best things in my life when I was in that so-called 'higher state of energy'. Trevor is at the top of the list.

Accordingly, I am interested in the Law of Attraction. I know, I know, most of you are rolling your eyes and muttering "Oprah".

Look, I liked parts of The Secret. But many of us heard about the concept long before that movie ever came along.

I'm certainly not an evangelist of the concept. I think some parts of the concept have been misunderstood, misrepresented. Making us all look like idiots, unfortunately.

Basically, I echo this gentleman's sentiments.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON