Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Coccyx Update

I never thought I’d say this, but I’m sick of my couch. Reclining is the only way to alleviate the coccyx situation and it’s still only moderately effective. But trying to work whilst reclining is a royal pain in the, er, ass.

I’m grumpy about it.

In other news… there is no other news. I’m obsessed with the condition of my ass.

I’ll be back when I have something more interesting than this.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



2 comments:

Blogger Elan Morgan ~ 3:33 PM

You could work while sitting on the toilet. That would relieve the pressure on your coccyx. Yes?  


Blogger Amalia ~ 3:52 PM

Don't think that didn't cross my mind at one particular moment.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON