Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday

My Monday is off to a bit of a misstep. I was supposed to get up early and meditate. Instead, I stayed in bed and had dreams centered around CBC news stories (thanks, alarm clock). (Afterthought: If I start having sex dreams about Andy Barrie, the alarm clock GOES).

So I leapt out of bed thinking, “this won’t do!”, threw on my clothes and marched upstairs where I interrupted Trevor’s meditation and proceeded to lecture him on how to do it properly.

I know.

I am the most annoying person in the world.

We had words. No, not words, more like body language that communicated serious annoyance.

Later, he poured me coffee and said, “good morning, Love,” and kissed me on the head. So we’re okay now.

I finally watched “An Inconvenient Truth” on the weekend. I've been avoiding it. With good reason; did anyone else seriously feel like jumping off the planet? Too bad about this v. annoying gravity thing. So, I spent the weekend fuming about 'administrations' and Baby Boomers but it's not like I've gotten off my ass, exactly.

Here's a good place to start. I gotta do something.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON