Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Coffee Rant

Dear Councillor:
I am listening to your interview on CBC this morning and I want to send this comment to your attention.

I am a Pape & Danforth resident and have been a dog owner for three years. I am a conscientious dog owner who agrees that other members of my community don't need to stepping around my dog's mess. She is my responsibility and I am more than happy to stoop and scoop. Heck, I'll even clean up after another owner's animal if they happened to miss the deposit.

I will not, however, carry that baggie for the hour and a half long run I then take with my dog. I mean, ew.

You mentioned green bins and I applaud the idea. If you're not going to let us use the garbage facilities please, please, please give us an alternative.

Thank you,

Working From Home Today

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON