Friday, March 30, 2007

What Day Is It?

The one thing about working at home is that people think I’m contacting them from my office. I don’t give them reason to think otherwise. Then they return my calls at 12AM, which is what happened last night. It kicked off a night of Zzz's Interruptus.

Around 4AM, Boomer tried to suffocate us. She aims for that soft part of our necks, the indent. Or, she takes a mighty leap and lands full force on our solar plexuses (honestly, that’s the plural of plexus. I still don’t really buy it. Maybe I’m still asleep. God, I hope so. Wouldn’t that be a nice surprise).

Boomer was ejected bodily from the room. From the house, in fact. She and Kiwi spent 4AM to 7:30AM communing with the raccoons and whatever else. I really didn’t care.

Anyway, I can see from here that Trevor is standing at the sink and from the smell of burning toast, I think it’s safe to assume that he’s fallen asleep. I should go wake him and point him in the direction of the bus.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON