Thursday, March 01, 2007

Third Post of the Day! **LINK NSFW**

WORKING: GUESS what’s lying in the middle of our kitchen floor?
TREV: Boo?
TREV: a puddle of vomit?
TREV: blood?
TREV: the mailman?
TREV: the ceiling?
WORKING: This. (NSFW)
TREV: stop. leaving. your drawer. open!
WORKING: I blame that cat.
WORKING: I should blog this.
TREV: no
WORKING: oh come on! It's high-larious!
TREV: my parents read your blog.
(* * * )
TREV: but it is funny
WORKING: So is that a yes?
TREV: sure

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



2 comments:

Blogger Elan Morgan ~ 3:29 PM

You know, I opened that link right when I was out in the open at the reception desk at work!  


Blogger Amalia ~ 4:20 PM

Whoops! Sorry 'bout that.  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON