Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Strange

I rented Stranger Than Fiction tonight. I know, budget-blah-blah-blah. I made a quinoa salad that lasted for days. Days, I tell you.

Anyway, I really liked the movie.
Dr. Jules Hilbert: Hell Harold, you could just eat nothing but pancakes if you wanted.

Harold Crick: What is wrong with you? Hey, I don't want to eat nothing but pancakes, I want to live! I mean, who in their right mind in a choice between pancakes and living chooses pancakes?


Dr. Jules Hilbert: Harold, if you pause to think, you'd realize that that answer is inextricably contingent upon the type of life being led... and, of course, the quality of the pancakes.
One thing: Did anyone else feel like the ending was determined by focus group? Bad Hollywood, bad! (slap!)

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 9:10 AM

I can't remember the endign that well but I do remember that it was a warm, fuzzy ending, nothing like the movie but very Hollywood. I did enjoy the movie though...  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON