Monday, March 12, 2007

I Blame Daylight Savings

I had a dream in which I attended a movie premier with Clint Eastwood. And I had trouble staying awake during the movie and even folded forward onto the floor at one point. It was sticky with spilled soft drink.

Suddenly we were in his penthouse and it was clear Clint Eastwood had taken a shine to me. For some reason I was dressed like a go-go girl. But I just wasn’t sure – I mean, I’ve never had a crush on him in my life. So I looked to Trevor and he shrugged, like, it’s Clint Eastwood.

So I was going to until Clint Eastwood tried to play a trick on me with a colonic hydrotherapy device*. Nope, I have no idea where that came from – I’ve never even seen a colonic hydrotherapy device. I don’t even know if ‘devices’ are used in… colonics.

Too bad, Clint Eastwood. I totally would have slept with you until you pulled that stunt.

* I should clarify, Clint Eastwood never touched me with his colonic hydrotherapy device. I think he tried to convince me it was a bong, or something. I never touched it.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 8:51 AM

Well that just blows Laureen's crazy dreams right out the water!  


Blogger scarlett ~ 12:17 PM

I've been having crazy dreams and blame it on DLS, too. Last night I was in Africa...  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON