Thursday, January 04, 2007

Good Times

Posts could be sparse for the next week as I’m wrapping up a long-running work contract and tomorrow I am flying to Manchester to see me mam (and hunt for Corrie stars, as dispatched by Corrie Canuck).

Boomer is in the shop getting her lady bits removed. I’ve heard female cat spaying is really a hysterectomy. It seems harsh. On the other hand, the Q-tip solution is kind of harsh, too.

Now the money update. Trev and I spent a number of days completely focused on our debt, organizing automatic payments, shifting around bank accounts. As positive as the experience has been, there is a sense of a tightening noose. “We are broke,” became our mantra.

I’ve studied the Law of Attraction / Power of Intention stuff for a while now, but I kind of got away from it. It sort of comes in fits and bursts, and not coincidentally, so does my success. For example, I started dating Trevor when I was in a particularly energized state. He was then treated to two years of depression. But too late, he was already in love with me. Ha.

One of the things I truly love about Trevor is that he doesn’t laugh or scoff when I start talking about shifting energy and thoughts. He dives right in. I have so many good resources and we dug them out again this week and reacquainted ourselves. We have a great foundation for getting out of debt. Time to leave it be, let the auto payments do their thing and focus on prosperity.

Even as I typed that, I felt a moment of doubt. That’s okay. I follow it up with a few moments of daydreaming. Today, I think I’ll imagine I’m going for a massage.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON