Wednesday, December 20, 2006

TNG vs. BSG


WORKING: Don't you think Limey / Boomer is more of a Dee?
TREV: Nope
WORKING: Yeah, maybe not.
TREV: Do you not like 'Boomer'?
WORKING: Just trying to get a read on her personality.
WORKING: She's currently trying to attack the dog, so right now she's more of a Starbuck. But Boomer's tough, too.
TREV: And a little ironic. I like ironic names
WORKING: Why is ‘Boomer’ ironic?
TREV: She’s slight, petite, sweet. Lacking in BOOM in every way. That's why it works.
WORKING: Ah.
TREV: She licked my nose this morning
WORKING: I bet you wish the real Boomer would lick your nose...
TREV: hmmm....
WORKING: You don't think people will think we're geeky?
TREV: No I don't think so. Unless we tell people it's from Battlestar Galactica.
WORKING: This is taking me back to when I was 12 and I named my guinea pigs Saavik and Tasha. Then Tasha had Saavik's babies, which is completely impossible because Tasha was from Star Trek: TNG and Saavik first appeared in Star Trek II. And Saavik was a Klingon. Oh, and both were women.
TREV: Yeesh.
TREV: I'd still like to see them try to pull it off though
TREV: Not your guinea pigs, BTW.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 10:15 AM

Saavik was not a Klingon: Saavik was half-Vulcan, half-Romulan. Or maybe you deliberately posted a falsehood just to test if there's anybody out there geekier than yourself. And you wonder why I've posted this anonymously...  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON