Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Tarot Break

I'm already onto the next project for work and I'm worried that I'm already behind the 8-ball. I'm worried that I missed the deadline for getting Christmas packages to Korea and I haven't even gone shopping yet. I'm worried that we don't really have time for our long planned trip to Montreal this weekend. My head is in 'that' space, the one in which I will worry about everything possible, no matter how unhelpful worrying is.

What snaps me out of it is doing things I like and I like Tarot. It's been far too long. I don't have a lot of time, but I will make time for one long-distance, email-based reading. Full Celtic Cross with my new favourite deck. It'll be nice to get my chops back.

First come first serve. monica is at sympatico dot ca.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous ~ 8:30 PM

hey there...I hope I see those cards when you get to my house on the 8th...there will be some heavy questions coming your way so be ready...warm up that celtic cross baby! Can't wait to see you guys.  


Blogger Amalia ~ 10:12 AM

Done and done. See you next weekend!  


post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON