Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Chicken Soup and a Shower


I feel awful. Chicken soup, wrap up in a blanket and watch episodes of Northern Exposure kind of awful. Work is in a minor panic so I’m going to try a steaming-hot shower and see if that makes the pressure in my head go away. And I swear this whole thing isn’t a way to get out of my French class, though I’m considering not going tonight. I mean, it’s rude to spread germs, right?

Speaking of hot showers, I bought the world’s ugliest shower curtain. I stood in the bed and bath aisle forever just staring. It was all ugly and overpriced. But I had made a special trip. There was no going home without.

The immediate reaction on Trev’s face told me I’d chosen poorly. And yup, it looks bloody awful in our bathroom. It actually offends me. I don’t trust myself to try this again, so it’s up to Trev to find us something nice. Though, Luv, I wasn’t a fan of the realistic goldfish one you had when we first met. Fantails are great, but feeder goldfish? Way too pointy.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON