Saturday, October 28, 2006

Tarot Break


I was meant to be at the Tarot workshop for the whole weekend but I have to miss the second day and I don’t even care. Today was fantastic. I got my fix. It was intense, introspective and even kind of eerie at certain points. I absolutely loved it.

At one point, we were in small groups and I was showing off my favourite deck. A woman next to me asked me what card I drew for the day. I showed her my Eight of Cups (which I can now say I know fairly intimately). She studied me for a second.
“There’s a lot of emotion around you,” she said.
“Oh yeah?” I humored her. Cups = emotions and there are eight of them in the card. Not a big stretch.
“You need to follow your heart. You’ll never go wrong,” she said.
I smiled. You can get unsolicited analysis at these things. At the lunch break, she grabbed me by the arm and looked me in the eyes, “it’s them.”
“I’m sorry?”
“Be careful of all that emotion around you right now. It’s not you. Make sure you stick to your heart.”
Then she left.
“She’s a psychic reader,” another woman said.
“No shit,” I replied.

posted by Working From Home Today
~ permalink ~ ~ social bookmark



0 comments:

post a comment ~ Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom] ~ main page





CURRENT MOON